WhoWoreWhat: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna turn MTV VMA red carpet into ‘Slut Walk’

8/31/2015 12:41:00 pm


Even by the envelope-pushing standards of MTV VMA fashions, Amber Rose and Blac Chyna turned heads on the red carpet Sunday night.
Read More
The models showed off body-hugging, nude-colored outfits emblazoned with smutty words, including "whore," "slut" and "b---."
"They call us sluts and whores all the time, so we just embrace it. I have slut written across my vagina...I wish I was a whore,”Rose told host Kelly Osbourne during the MTV pre-show. “My social life would be much more exciting."
o enhance the effect, the best friends came with Rose's assistant Benji Carlisle sporting an ensemble decorated with homophobic slurs -- albeit seemingly meant as a statement against prejudice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts