Let,s talk Head Gear

8/26/2015 11:10:00 am



hello...
and by head gear I don't mean helmets and the likes. That's a post for another day haha jk.
My new obsession for the season (rhymed there, I'll accept my Grammy now, haa) has to be head wraps despite the smoldering heat in Nairobi. I have an excuse for this: my hair ( I think it would feel better being called a mane). you should see it "insert scary emoji", soon enough though I'll do a hair post soon.


As I digress, where was I.... Yes new obsession. Despite it not being a trend in the streets of Nairobi (or I'm I the only one with bad hair days?) its actually an easy outfit choice if you don't have time to glam up your hair, just throw on a "kitambaa" and tie it fancily (tutorial I liked and use here )
Hope this post was a help.
And pardon my bra strap in that first post (wharrathese!! tsk)

I'll leave these here to show how I would wear my head wraps (of course without the background, that would be silly, unless it was a series, imagine how cool that would be: Head Wrap The series Justmuthoni Edition) Mind blowing ey? back to business....
Did this head wrap project with my photographer, should check out his blog here cool stuff.





Justmuthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts