Intro

8/24/2015 11:23:00 am


Hii, My name is Muthoni and this is my first post here “yaaaay *whistles* applause applause” (that imaginary crowd jeering in your head) tsk I need help. Yes, so yeah I’m Muthoni, lover of FASHION and life. Fashion has to be the ying to my yang, the salt to my butter, the bee in my hive, the red on my roses and those other things that complement (I think) each other. My page will mostly be on my genuine love for fashion. I would describe my style as vintage chic, there’s just sth about the 80’s that just brings me to tears 😫 (stay strong Muthoni).

I’m okay now *sniff*. So expect mom jeans, high waist pants, sweaters, brogues, less heels, dark lips, dorky sunglasses… just to mention a few. Hope to impact your life in a way (which I doubt) and be warned of my cockiness. See you soon. Or is it blog you soon. Whateva! Live. Laugh. Love. ✌

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts