Feeling Blue?

5/27/2016 09:00:00 am

Heyyyyo
How are yáll doing on this fine day? Hoping you're last week of May is taking yáll well and good. Its almost that time of the month (not what you're thinking), where you ''can'' go crazy with your bank account, the time when everyone in Nairobi decides to remove their cars, traffic balaa, when you can finally eat a five course meal at posh restaurants unlike the normal boiled maize and beans endured mid-month to end month. Yes its almost pay day. Buuuut if you're a student like me/I, this is Greek to you ( brokeness day in day out, lol I'm joking, you know I'm not haha) don't worry we shall finish soon and join the real, real world. Join the cycle? Or break it? Its all up to you. I can't make any promises.

Away from topics about being broke and real worlds, today's look is sth blue. If you read one of my previous posts Heels and Pastels you would know that I'm trying to add some color to my closet and I thought starting with this cobalt blue maxi skirt would be a good idea. Was it? To me, it felt like the right transition cos its not too shouty/bright or a clashing color and I loved the feel of the material, slightly corduroy (despite most people hating corduroy) and the slit in the front, mmh, sealed the whole deal. I paired the skirt with a fitting off shoulder black top and black with gold details (not so hell) kitten heels. Accessorized with a black homemade choker and big triangular brass spiral earrings from dhana_vito.








            
                                                         OUTFIT DETAILS;
                                            Cobalt blue maxi skirt; thrift
                                            Off-shoulder top; thrift
                                            Kitten heels; bs
                                           Brass Earrings; dhana_vito
                                           Choker;homemade
                                           Lippy; Signature no. 117/111   
 
PS This post was to be put up in March, buuut I ended up forgetting. Yeah I remembered 2 months later. DJ.

Until next time

Just Muthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts