Brownie Business.

5/06/2016 09:00:00 am

Hey hey hey
Its been a while, ey? This is because my laziness chronicles continue to weigh  me down as they always have and I apologize on behalf of my nervous system, digestive and circulatory systems too. Hopefully your past few weeks have been good and productive unlike mine. Either way its been a good couple of weeks, courtesy of the UoN's indefinite holiday.

By the way, I'm I the only one who doesn't have a nduthi guy (motorbike guy for our international readers)?? Cos one day I was eavesdropping (eavesdropping is baaad, do not do it) my brother's phone call, don't judge me I was bored and he was like "si ucome na msee wako wa nduthi" (come here with your motorbike guy) to avoid traffic or sth. I then asked a couple of my friends if they had nduthi guys, most of them have such guys and now I'm wondering if there's a memo I missed for this. But my wonders were quickly extinguished due to my dire fear of being on a motorbike anywhere let alone in these busy streets of Nairobi, like don't people love their lives. Yes its faster than a matatu but aiiii.
My brother actually loves using them when he's commuting, sometimes I wonder if we're of the same blood (shout out to him though!!). I'll take some notes from him.
If you have a nduthi guy hook a sister up.

Today's look is all brown except the shoes and bag, duh? Brown is not a color I would wear on a daily or weekly basis, maybe after a fort night but this look just came together when I bought the coat, despite it being oversize and hard to iron (pardon the creases on the coat), still got love for it. I beat the oversize-ness by using a belt put on brown pants and the look came to life. Did my hair up and did a winged eyeliner for some sass. This look is more business-y and I would recommend it for business meetings, presentations etc.
Hope you enjoyed my nduthi rants as well as the outfit post.
Blessed week.


 
 





PS I got the envelope bag for shs. 100 yaaasss
Until next time

Just Muthoni.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts