SOML: No Resolutions!!

1/04/2016 09:00:00 am



Heeey I know its been like two months since I posted something and I have no good excuse that I can defend myself with ,I have a laziness problem unfortunately.
 Hope you've been well, staying fly cruising, on fleek,  (and other slang sayings that mean good) hoping your holidays were as good as mine, getting fat just because. I think December should be renamed to the ultimate_cheat_month-mber cos you eat anything and everything... and when January comes people (including myself) run to the gym, refer to this meme, tsk quite sad. Kudos to the people who eat like elephants and stay as thin as a rail (curse my active friends) *sigh*.

Aside from that, it's 2016, like what the heck happened to 2015, just the other day we were singing along to() in () and suddenly its 2016. I guess its high time for resolutions, new year new me things you know, I'll try stay fit, drink less, save more, buy that funky phone/ tab/ laptop, travel more and before you know it its December 31st and you wonder where the year went, then you remember the resolutions you made 12 months back and then you stretch them for another year and the cycle repeats itself (true story). 
So this year I decided not to make any resolutions (or rather just keep them to myself so that if bad comes to worse no one will judge me for being reckless and breaking my resolutions). That makes sense? yes? well at least it does in my head, or I'm I just too lazy to make some (could be). Let's say "maybe" one of my "imaginary" resolution is to post more, and be active on this platform so if it doesn't work out, do not judge, I said "maybe"and "imaginary" and notice the quotes... lol just kidding. Winging it.
But for those with resolutions, please try and keep them til mid/quad year if December seems too far (but persevere, YOU CAN DO IT *insert Shia's voice*) and for those with "maybe"/ "imaginary" resolutions such as mine, good for you, We Are One.
All in all have yourselves an awesome 2016 full of cotton candy clouds and gum drop rains.
Sorry today I don't have any outfit photos (because of who I am: lazy) and so I'll leave these photos of me tying my hair with a piece of string, just because.

Until next time

JustMuthoni








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts