Of Rainy Days

1/25/2016 09:00:00 am

Heeey people
As we continue with our unpredictable weather for as I write this its freaking hot outside buuuuut the day we did this shoot it was raining cats and more cats (just because: I love cats) tsk. Like really global warming, "why you gotta be so ruuuude" but we caused it so I shouldn't be complaining.

But hope the weather hasn't caught up with you and you're keeping warm or cool depending with the weather in your area/ time I'll put up this post.

This look is what I would typically wear on a cold day. Trenchies are my fav during the cold season coz they're stylish and keep you warm but if the sun happens to come out and you're in your Trench Coat and you don't like carrying it around (some can be really heavy), so you decide to keep it on(like me), my friend welcome to sweat fest. This happened to me once and after all the sweat fest I decided to remove the trench coat *(I coldn't take the heat no more), woi sweat patches everywhere so I just ended up putting it back on. Talk about embarrassment.
Lesson of the day if you're wearing a trench coat and the weather changes unexpectedly be ready for sweat fest (wooo) or carry it oooor you could find someone to help you carry it oooor check the weather forecast for the whole day(there are actual apps that could help you with that... T.G.F.Technology)





photocreds: Its_gidi
ps: this trench coat was just Ksh. 100 ;)

Until next time


Just Muthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts