Casual Chic/ Vintage idk

1/23/2016 09:00:00 am

Hello fellow hoooomans
How are you all fairing? Hope you're well despite this weird weather patterns we're experiencing I totally blame my complaints about the extreme hot weather of December which was just MUUURDER, praying hard for that little drizzle. Lesson of the day: appreciate the present events just like that Passenger song, I know you know the song I'm talking about *breaks into song* "but you only need  the lights when its burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow (well rain in this case). So I should enjoy the cold, I guess. mmmh.

Today's outfit is just a casual chic vintage-ish look. If there's anything I love most is a good long, large white shirt or is it a good large long white shirt? I forget, you can pair it with anything. Brainstorm: I should do such a post (coming soon in a computer near you...).
In this look I paired it with a denim coat, black leggings and my first love: Brogues. Brogues are just the bomb, like brogues should be the national shoe (if at all there's a shoe council) I should start one mmmh. Don't get any ideas Muthoni.
And yooo my fro is back *strokes hair* "missed you baby" but unfortunately not for long because of this weather. Sigh. What to do?













The graffiti is pretty neat eyyy? 



Until next time

Just Muthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts