Dashiki, Dashiki

8/01/2016 09:00:00 am


Hey y'all happy new month!!  Woop Woop! But damn these months are flying just the other day we were talking about breaking resolutions and now we're past the second half of the year?  Where did the time go? All in all hope your months were good
Just the other day I was on Facebook and I came across a user name that was rather weird,  you know those badgyalfishandchips kinda names??? Don't act like you don't know them... We all went through that phase,  you know you did? It made me remember my high school days when Facebook was the king/queen of social media and you had to (yes had) have an account and a cool name. I remember the day I opened my account or rather my mother opened my account (those days you couldn't just open an account using your smartphone,  struggles!!) for me. After my account was set up now came came the hard part, thinking of a really cool (yes I thought it was cool) user name. I remember how hard this was you'd think I was sitting for an exam trying to cook up an answer which was probably wrong. I was with a friend at the time and she too was in the same predicament, it was torture I tell you. Theeeen I decided to come up with a name combining names of my favorite singers which was Soulja Boy and Waka Flocka(I used the name of one of his albums at the time) and so I'll leave you with that to process. You thought I would ctually tell you my very embarrassing user name haha, some other day perhaps, but not today, not today. Muhahahaha.
On to the main agenda of the day, today's post is this awesome Dashiki suit from  CoutureNala best place to get everything Dashiki, custom made to your liking. Visit their page on Instagram here to see more of their awesome designs and perhaps order yours too. I love this suit to the moon and back, one you can wear it anywhere to work, to a dinner, to the club, to a wedding literally anywhere, second, you can pair it with any shoes from brogues (my loves) to kitten pumps, to platform heels whatever style of shoe that suits you. In my look I've paired it with kitten pumps, an envelope bag and a large coat, cos you know how Nairobi weather is lately. If you love the look don't hesitate to contact CoutureNala at +254701017136 or +254702633309. Follow their Facebook and Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today's post and if you had a weird username as I did, let us wallow in our shame. Cheers.













Until next time,

Just Muthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts